Shipping, Delivery & Return Policy
- General Shipping Information: We are happy to make every effort to ship packages within two business days of the actual date that your order is placed. Business days consist of Monday through Friday and excludes weekends and statutory holidays. We regret that shipping is not available on weekends or statutory holidays. All items are packaged in airtight, smell-proof, vacuum-sealed bags prior to being boxed. All packages are shipped using either Canada Post Xpresspost Prepaid Bubble Mailer Packets or Canada Post Prepaid National Flat Rate Boxes. They are clean and discreetly marked only with shipping information and do not display compromising information or graphics.
- Shipping Costs: The shipping cost for each order with a value of $150 or less is a flat rate of $15. Each order with a value of $150 or more will ship free of charge. Sales tax is applied according to the specified rate in the province or territory to which each order is being shipped. Signature Required is available on request for free at no extra charge and is automatically included with any order with a value of $300 or more.
- Delivery Locations: Items offered on our website are only available to adults that are at least legal age of 19 and up with billing and delivery addresses in Canada. We regret that no shipments outside of these restrictions are currently available.
- Delivery Times: Delivery times average between 2-4 business days for the Western Canadian locations, 4-7 business days for Eastern Canadian locations, and 7-10 business days for Northern or isolated Canadian locations. Please be aware that these are only estimates that commence on the actual date that a package is shipped and not the date that an order is placed. Canada Post often experiences delays in processing and shipping packages, so we kindly ask for your patience and regret that we are unable to do anything about delays once packages leave our custody and ship out.
- Lost/Stolen Packages: We regret that we will not be held responsible for any packages that are either lost or stolen once the tracking information indicates a package has been successfully delivered. Members assume all responsibility for any orders placed once the tracking information indicates that the package is out for delivery.
- Out-of-stock Items: All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is out-of-stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you by email and are happy to provide you with your choice of either a substitution for a different in-stock item or receive a store credit to your account that is equal to the original purchase price of the out-of-stock item.
- Refunds/Returns/Exchanges: We regret we do not accept refund, return, or exchange requests unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at 1(855)-420-9088 with the details of the product defects. Please note that claims must be made within 30 days of purchase. Photographic evidence may be required for verification. We will notify you by e-mail as to whether or not your claim is approved or declined. If your claim is approved, we are happy to provide you with your choice of either receiving a store credit to your account that is equal to the original purchase price of the defective item or keeping the item and receiving a store credit issued to your account that to 30% discount off the original purchase price of the defective item.
If you have any questions about the shipment or delivery of your order, please contact us by phone at 1(855)-420-9088 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.