Ordering Cannabis Online Is Very Easy
YOU MUST BE 19+ AND HAVE A CANADIAN ADDRESS TO ORDER CANNABIS FROM THE STASH CLUB
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How Can I Become a Member
You must be a Canadian resident and at least 19 years old to be a member. Stash Club employees will not accept orders from people under age. This is a strict policy with no exceptions.
Do I have to sign up to The Stash Club before I buy?
Yes, you need to have a membership to have access to our products. We need to verify that all members are above the age of 19 and in need of Medical Marijuana.
Do I qualify for Medical Marijuana?
We understand it can be difficult and expensive to go through the federal process of registering for cannabis, and we believe in providing access to patients in need. If you are older than 19 years and a resident of Canada who suffers from one of the below conditions, then you qualify for Medical Marijuana.
- Chronic pain
- Persistent muscle spasms, including those associated with multiple sclerosis
- Seizures, including, but not limited to, those associated with epilepsy
- Severe nausea
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Interstitial cystitis
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscular dystrophy
- Myasthenia gravis
- Nail-patella syndrome
- Parkinson’s disease
- Post-concussion syndrome
- Residual limb pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
- Sjogren’s syndrome
- Spinal cord disease (including but not limited to arachnoiditis, Tarlov cysts, hydromyelia & syringomelia)
- Spinal cord injury
- Spinocerebellar ataxia (SCA)
- Tourette syndrome
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
*Any other chronic or ongoing medical symptom that substantially reduces the ability of the person to conduct one or more major life activities, or if not alleviated, could cause serious harm to the safety of the patient’s physical or mental health in the future.
How To Order
- Create your free member account & upload your ID so we can verify your age as 19+. We are very strict on this policy and there are no exceptions, we don’t sell to minors. The name on your ID must match the shipping recipient and the name of the eTransfer sender.
- Choose products from our Menu and then add them to your cart. You can always see your cart by clicking the cart icon on the right-hand side of the top menu bar.
- After you have reviewed the products in your cart click on the “Proceed to Checkout” button in the bottom right corner of the cart page.
- Once you’ve filled in all the required fields, double check your shipping details to make sure your package arrives at your correct address. You will then need to accept the Terms and Conditions (located on the bottom of the page) and then click “Place Order.”
- Once a purchase is confirmed, you will see a receipt of your order with instructions on how to send an Interac E-Transfer payment for your order to the Stash Club, or if you chose COD then just wait for your tracking code to be emailed and your package to arrive. *An email receipt will also be sent to you member email.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your ID, membership name, and shipping receiver name must all match. We do not accept payment for orders by other people or accept members to have their orders shipped to different individuals.
- Once we receive your order, verify your ID and accept the eTransfer payment for your order, we will package your order and deposit it at Canada Post. All orders processed before 1 pm PST will be shipped out the same day. For orders processed after 1 pm PST, they will be shipped out the following day. *For orders placed after 1 pm PST on Friday, during the weekend and holidays will be shipped out the following business day.
Can I cancel or edit an order? If you need to edit or cancel an order, please e-mail us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org Orders can only be edited or canceled before they are shipped out.
Payment Options & Process
Option 1: We accept Interac email money transfers from Canadian banks, we are currently working on providing credit card processing for our customers. If you need more information on sending an Email Money Transfer, check Interac help page. If you still need help we would be happy to help you with the process.
Option 2: We also accept Collect on Delivery (COD) as a payment option. With COD, you have the option to pay in the Post Office when you are getting your package. If you do not want to use e-transfer for any reason there is this option to pay with cash, debit or credit card. There will be an additional $5 charge for Canada Post fees and the maximum amount for COD’s is $250.
I would like to send an eTransfer
Once we get your order, you will receive your receipt in the email you used to create your account. The e-transfer instructions will be included in your receipt, please read carefully to avoid delays processing your order.
Please make sure the ID provided to open your account matches:
a) Name of the eTransfer sender
b) Name of the person that will receive the order
All eTransfers will be accepted until all the things mentioned above match. Once Stash Club accepts your e-transfer, we are going to pack your order and send it for delivery. You are going to get a Canada Post Express Tracking Number. That easy…
I’ve sent my E-transfer. Now what?
It can take a few hours for us to receive the eTransfer, please be patient as it is out of our control how long it takes for us to receive the transfers. Your order will be pending until we collect your payment.
What will happen to my order if I don’t submit payment?
Once you’ve placed your order, the next step in the process will be to submit an Interac E-transfer. Your order will be kept On Hold till we receive your E-transfer. If we do not receive your payment within 3 days, your order will be canceled.
How Does Shipping Work?
We ship all our products in airtight, smell-proof, vacuum-sealed bags. Your order will arrive in a discreet, unmarked postal box. Your real address and name must be on the package to ensure proper delivery. Shipping to major centers takes 1-3 business days and rural locations 3-5 business days. If you have more questions, you can refer to Canada Post help section (tracking packages) or contact us.
When does my order ships out?
*Please note, eTransfers can take a few hours to be received and we will not ship any orders without payment.
Orders placed Monday – Friday
1) Orders placed & payment accepted BEFORE 12 pm PST, will be sent same day.
Tracking codes will be sent same day after 4:00 pm PST
2) Orders placed & payment accepted AFTER 12 pm PST, will be sent the following business day.
Tracking codes will be sent next day after 4:00 pm PST
Orders placed Friday afternoon, Saturday, and Sunday
1) Payments will be accepted, but orders will not be shipped until Monday.
Tracking codes will be sent the following Monday after 4:00 pm PST.
Can I order from outside of Canada?
No, we only ship within Canada. This is a strict rule without exceptions.
Do you accept orders from all provinces?
Yes. We do accept orders from all provinces and regions of Canada. We are here to serve to all across Canada including Northern Quebec, Northern Ontario, and Nunavut.
How much do you charge for shipping?
We charge a flat rate fee of $15 for all orders below $150. All order are shipped via for Canada Post Xpresspost and come with tracking codes. For any order over $150 before taxes, the shipping is free.
It has been a while, and I still did not get my package
Please contact us If you don’t receive your package after five days past the expected delivery day. We prefer to contact Canada Post on behalf of our members for any delayed or lost package. We do not want our members to worry about this kind of issues.
Tracking site says my package has been delivered but I did not get a package
In our experience, there are a few possible reasons for this issue, among them:
– Canada Post’s online tracking system can be inaccurate, the exact delivery date and time can be a day or two off.
– There can be internal issues within Canada Post that may cause delays caused that are outside of our control.
Why did you send my package sent as ‘signature required’?
As a company policy, we send any order over $400 as a signature required package.
Privacy & Security
Is this even for real?
Until now, we have relied solely on word-of-mouth, our reputation has been set as a consistent deliverer of high-grade weed and cannabis-infused products. Our members rely on us to deliver them top quality products in a safe manner. You can contact us for any questions you have in mind or just google us to see what our members say about us.
Is my personal information safe?
All our member information is stored in secure, SSL 256 bit encrypted servers. We NEVER provide your personal info to anyone else – ever! We also use a Canadian based encrypted email service (Hushmail) for all eTranfers. We use the most updated technology possible to protect your privacy. If you still do not feel safe, you can delete your ID photo from our servers once your ID has been verified and you have your first order with us.
Can I talk with a customer representative?
Yes, of course you can! We love to chat with our member. Send us an email anytime and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. During business hours we will respond to your email usually within 1-2 hours, please allow us longer as sometimes it can get busy. If you would prefer to call us in person, we answer calls from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.
Hours of Operation (PST)
Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Delivery & Return Policy
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective/broken. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at 604-500-4416 with details of the product and the defect. Photo evidence may be required for verification, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
- General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment, or with your consent we will source the product and ship it as soon as it becomes available. Please remember to forward your “receipt” with the order number and the secret answer to the email money transfer so we accept the transfer and ship the product out as soon as possible.
- Delivery Location
Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to addresses in Canada and to adults over the age of 19. Any shipments outside of are are not available at this time. We ship all packages through Canada Post’s Xpresspost prepaid delivery service. All orders are vacuum sealed and discreetly packaged.
- Delivery Time
Average delivery times to most Canadian locations are between 1-3 business days, for remote locations 3-5 days depending. After product has been shipped the tracking number will be emailed to the customer. The tracking number can be entered on Canada Post’s Xpresspost website and will give information on where the package is and when the estimated delivery time will be. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within two business days of the date of your order. Business day mean Monday to Friday, except holidays. Please note we do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Date of delivery may vary due to Canada Post’s shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
- Delivery Instructions
- We ship all our products in airtight, smell-proof, vacuum-sealed bags.
- Your order will arrive in a discreet, unmarked Canada Xpresspost package.
- Your real address and name must be on the package to ensure proper delivery.
- Shipping to major centres 1-3 days, and rural locations 3-5 days. *Times may vary depending on Canada’s Post
- Shipping Costs
The shipping cost for orders under $150 is a flat rate of $15 per order. You will be advised of these charges on the checkout page. Once your order is over $150 you will be allowed to select the free shipping option. Sales tax is charged according to the province or territory to which the item is shipped.
- Damaged or Lost Items in Transport
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at 604-500-4416 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org If the contents of your package was damaged we will ship you a new product free of charge, or reimburse you the cost of the product. Photographic evidence will be required to confirm the damages to the product.
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please contact us at email@example.com
We respond to all customer inquires within 24 hrs
Our customer service line is available
Monday -Saturday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (PST)