Ares Honey Straw Atomizer
The Linx Ares Honey Straw is the latest in atomizer technology. This ceramic rod atomizer is made from medical grade stainless steel and requires no loading to use. The Linx Ares has two temperature settings so the user can adjust this atomizer to suit their needs.
In the box:
- 1x Linx Ares Atomizer
- 1x 750mAH Linx Ares Battery
- 1x Linx Ares Battery Sheath
- 2x Linx Ares Glass Mouthpiece
- 1x Ceramic Jar
- 1x USB Charger
- 1x Atomizer Cap
- 1x Mouthpiece Cap
- 1x Cleaning Brush
- 1x Power Button Selection.
The Linx Ares Honey Straw Atomizer comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
1. Unscrew battery from power button section.
2. Screw the USB Charger on battery and plug into the viable USB power outlet.
3. The LED light on the charger glows red while charging, and turns green once fully charged. Full charging takes 2 – 3 hours.
Battery will flash white 10 times when depleted. Charge the battery fully before next use.
Press Power Button 5 times quickly to turn the device on or off. The button will blink 5 times.
Device will flash 10 and automatically shut off if left idle for 1 minute.
1. Press Power Button 3 times quickly to choose from low and high temperatures, respectively 900°F and 1100°F (482°C and 593°C).
2. The light flashes once when low temperature is selected, and twice when high temperature is selected.
1. Gently touch the tip of the Ares Atomizer to the concentrate in the container. Do not submerge the ceramic rod housing into the concentrate.
2. Inhale while holding the Power Button.
3. Release the Power Button to stop heating.
If Power Button is held down for 15 seconds, the battery will enter standby mode to prevent overheating. This is signified by the button blinking white 2 times. After one minute in standby mode, device will flash 10 times and power off.
1. Completely disassemble the Linx Ares into parts.
2. Use Isopropyl Alcohol and Q-tips, swab all surfaces and air paths.
3. Use the Ares Cleaning Brush to clean air hole in the power button section.
4. Do not submerge the Linx Ares battery in any liquid.
5. Allow all components to dry.
6. Reassemble the Linx Ares.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.